zondag 19 februari 2012

Amsterdam & inspiration

Dear friends,

Yesterday was a great day. I was cycling together with my dear friend Laura in a really tiny village (there was just one shop!), when we saw a sign. The sign said: Amsterdam. It wasn't that far from where we were, so we just started cycling there. Never with the intention to really go in to the centre of Amsterdam. But before we knew, we were already there! With just enough money to buy us a delicious McFlurry (:
And tomorrow I've to make an exam, so today was a really boring learning day.

So you get it: I didn't bake cupcakes (great disappointment to my parents x).
But I found you some inspiration. I love the Chanel-cupcakes, they're so fashionable!


Or what about this cute breakfast-cupcake, isn't it cute?


Bisous x

(source: http://www.girlscene.nl/lifestyle/food/2012/januari/cutest_food)

2 reacties:

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs