maandag 13 februari 2012

Chocolate-shock!

Dear friends,

Chocolate chocolate chocolate!
I really loooove it.
I made chocolate-cake, that's perfect on its own...
But for me there will never be enough chocolate.
So I mixed:
  • Butter
  • Cacoa
  • Icing sugar
I put a lot of this chocolatefrosting on every cupcake.
It was so super smooth.
Then I thought the cupcakes could use some sparkle.
So I used tiny silver- and goldpearls.

I had been iceskating all day long.
So it was great to get home to see a perfect chocolatecake waiting for me.
This was the perfect ending of my weekend!

Bisous x

















Are you already hungry? (:

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs