vrijdag 3 februari 2012

Sweet lemon cupcakes

Dear friends,

This cupcake is a delicious mix of sweet and sourish.
The very first thing you taste is the really sourish lemon.
After that you taste the sweetness and softness of the cake.
This combination is lovely!

I just made normal cake.
You could add some lemonjuice to the dough to make it a little bit less sweet.

For the icing I mixed:
  • Icing sugar
  • A tiny little bit of water
  • Lemonjuice
To add some more glamour to this cake, I used the rasp of a lemon to decorate my cupcakes.
But first, I let the rasp soak in sugarwater for two hours.

Enjoy the bitter sweetness!
Bisous x



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs