maandag 26 maart 2012

Festivals & Music



Dear readers,

I'm always a bit sad when weekend's over. But also very happy because of the great things I did. Like this weekend. The weather was great, so everything looked even better. Like I told you, Saturday evenening I had a little party because it was my friend Donja's birthday. We did a game called 'Wie is de mol'. It's a Dutch tv-programma. We had a lot of fun. One of my friends made cupcakes for her birthday in the theme of the party. They were very funny.



And yesterday I spent a lot of time with my dear friend Rachel. In our neighbourhood is a little lake with a bit of a beach. So we were just relaxing there. Talking about summer and all the great festivals we would like to go.

Last year I went to "Beeckestijn Pop". I love this summerfeeling you get there. Sitting on grass, listening to great bands and eating spun suger. I'll look for a picture we made last summer...






And are there any nice festivals or party where you live?

Since I'm writing a post, I could also tell you about some music I really like. I listen a lot to The Kooks.  For example their song 'Junk Of The Heart', which you can listen here:
The Kooks - Junk Of The Heart

I also listen a lot to French music. Which sounds so beautiful. For example this song, which one of my French friends sent me one time.

Superbus - Ca Mousse


And now I'm kinda curious about what music you like. Please add a comment & tell me!

Have a happy afternoon, Janna





2 reacties:

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs