maandag 5 maart 2012

French Gateau Breton & Dutch Buttercake

Dear friends,


Last week I was in Bretagne, France. I really loved it there. We walked a lot over the beautiful coast. I've also swum in the Atlantic Ocean. The waves were huge so it was a lot of fun. The water was so clear and blue. It was one of the best holidays ever. I wish I was still there!


So what has all this to do with my blog? Bretagne is kinda famous for its "Gâteau Breton", which is exactly what I'm gonna make this afternoon ! I'm looking forward to it! And so is my brother...
I know it's a bit like the Dutch "boterkoek" (buttercake). And I'm kinda professional with that cake, haha. I made it over a million times. With a lot of variations .

  • Rasperry-marmelade
  • Orange-marmelade
  • Coco-rasp (very nice when it's mixed with marmelade)
  • Tutti Frutti
  • And a lot of other variations


buttercake with raspberry-marmelade

Does somebody have experions with the "Gâteau Breton"?
Bisous x

1 reacties:

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs