dinsdag 10 april 2012

High tea (:

Yesertday was awesome! A few weeks ago Laura and I said it would be really cool to have a high tea. So we invited a lot of friends. Ryanne said we could come to her house, which is really kind because we were with a lot of girls (: And the party could be started!


Int he morning I made brownies, the same sticky brownies from a week ago. But now I decorated it a bit Easter-like. And yeahh, I used the bunnies from the chocolatesprinkles (:



Now I would really like to post some pictures of the creations of my friends. But I don't have any pictures on my camera. So as soon as my friends send my their pictures, I'll upload them. I do have some pictures of the amazing bunch of people I was with:




As soon as I've ot pictures, I'll show you!

xx Janna

PS. Never try to make brownies without butter. It's gonna be a big hard mass and it'll look like this:



4 reacties:

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs