vrijdag 20 april 2012

Quiche Queen

Dear you,

First I would like to thank all my readers for leaving such lovely comments. It always makes me happy to see you like my blog. So... thanks a lot, keep leaving notes! (:
The second thing I wanted to show you is the quiche I ate for dinner today. It was really delicious. It was a quiche with pieces pear, blue-veined cheese and walnuts... And believe it or not, but that's an amazing combi!

Okay, it doesn't look that delicious in this picture, but it really was hahaha.


Well, it's weekend and I'm happy about it. It's kinda busy 'cause I have a lot to do for school and some volleyball matches. And I'm also gonna meet some friends. But it's of course better than doing nothing at all. What are you gonna do? 

Have fun xx

2 reacties:

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs