zondag 15 april 2012

Saturday Sushi

Dear readers,

Yesterday my father first decided that I should have a new bike. That isn't that weird, becuase my all one seems like falling apart every time you go over a little bump in the streets. So I went to a bike-shop (is that a word? x). Normally I don't really like those shops. But this was a shop with a testroad. So I spent my time cycling around in the shop hahaha. And I even found a great bike, so maybe I'll have that one!
When I came home my mother asked if I wanted to eat out... That wasn't such a hard question. Of course I wanted to eat out! We cycled (yeahh, on my old bike :) to a nearby Chinese-Indonesian restaurant.

The food was delicious. There was really nice sushi with salmon and there were banana-balls. That's something I really like, banana-balls. Now I'm looking for a recipe, so I can make them myself.
Anyway, I made some pictures! Doesn't it look so delicious?!


Sushi! <3


 Stir fried gambas with corn, fungus and courgette, yummy!


How did you spend your saturday?
xx Janna

8 reacties:

  1. Hope you will have this bike :) and sushi looks really delicious!

    http://style-xyz.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fun photos and pretty blog:)!
    - a blogger from finland

    http://suklaisiaunelmia.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. i've never eaten sushi. maybe i should :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i've never eaten sushi. maybe i should :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love Sushi (:
    Where are you from?


    Juls from Italy <3
    http://weltaussagen.blogspot.it/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. yummmmmmmmm look amazing!
    so jealous :)
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs